ORGANIC AIRBRUSH Tanning Services
$30 New Client Special!
Full Body $40
Express Tan (One Hour Solution) $45
3 Session Package $90
5 Session Package $125
If traveling to you, additional fees determined by location and number of guests.
organic spRAY Tanning Party Packages
We offer discounts and party packages to groups of three or more. Contact us for additional information on how to make your next group event even more fun with Natural Bronze Tan.
Mini Party Package
Party of 3-5 $30 each
Party of6 or more $25 each
For Best Spray Tanning Results
(Before your tan:
- Please be showered, shaved and exfoliated with a non oily body wash the day before your appointment. (It's okay if you have to shower/exfoliate the day of your appointment but it's recommended to do it the day before).
- Do not put on or use lotions, deodorant, depilatories, bar soap, oil-based exfoliating scrubs, moisturizing body washes, or shave creams prior to your session. These can act as a barrier to your tan and prevent even absorption. Eye and lip make up are okay.
- Please wax and have manicure and/or pedicure done before your spray tan appointment.
- Bring dark, loose clothing and flip flops to wear after your tan. No jeans, tight leggings, sneakers or socks should be worn after the tan is applied.
- If it is suppose to rain or snow the day of your appointment, it is recommended that you bring an umbrella and/or wear protective clothing - such as long pants, long-sleeved shirts and a sweatshirt.
After your tan:
- Do not shower, sweat or apply lotion for at least 8-12 hours. For best results, wait up to 24 hours.
- Shower with plain water. Avoid using bar soap, scented body wash such as Bath and Body Works, Aveeno, Dove or any oily body washes/oils. It's recommended to use water based body washes. Pat skin dry with a towel.
- It's very important to moisturize! This will help your tan last longer and fade evenly. Moisturize twice a day to preserve your tan with our tan extender or use mineral oil free moisturizer.
- Powder foundation, eye and lip makeup are okay to apply.
- Do not wear a bra or apply deodorant until you no longer feel sticky.
- You may feel sticky for a few hours due to the high aloe content.
- Your hands and face will fade the fastest - to extend the life of your tan, we have professional self tanner/lotions available.
- Do not exfoliate, use bar soap, oils or take hot showers for a week. This will fade your tan prematurely.
- Airbrush tan is not a protector against UV rays. Use waterproof sunscreen while in the sun.