ORGANIC AIRBRUSH Tanning Services
$30 New Client Special!
Full Body $40
Express Tan (One Hour Solution) $45
3 Session Package $90
5 Session Package $125
If traveling to you, additional fees determined by location and number of guests.
organic spRAY Tanning Party Packages
We offer discounts and party packages to groups of three or more. Contact us for additional information on how to make your next group event even more fun with Natural Bronze Tan.
Mini Party Package
Party of 3-5 $30 each
Party of6 or more $25 each
For Best Spray Tanning Results
Before your tan:
- Please be showered and exfoliated at least 3 hours prior to your appointment. Do not use lotions, deodorant, depilatories, bar soap, oil-based exfoliating scrubs, moisturizing body washes, or shave creams prior to your session. It's best to shave the day before your appointment. Eye and lip make up are okay.
- Please wax and have manicure and/or pedicure before tan.
- Have loose dark clothing and flip flops to wear after your tan.
- If it is raining or snowing the day of your appointment, it is recommended that you bring an umbrella and/or wear protective clothing - such as long pants, long-sleeved shirts and a sweatshirt
After your tan:
- Do not shower, sweat or apply lotion for at least 8-12 hours. For best results, wait up to 24 hours.
- Shower with plain water. Avoid using bar soap, scented body wash such as Bath and Body Works or any oily body washes/oils. It's recommended to use water based body washes. Pat skin dry with a towel.
- It's very important to moisturize! This will help your tan last longer and fade evenly. Moisturize twice a day to preserve your tan with our tan extender or use mineral oil free moisturizer.
- Powder foundation, eye and lip makeup are okay to apply.
- Do not wear a bra or apply deodorant until you no longer feel sticky.
- You may feel sticky for a few hours due to the high aloe content.
- Your hands and face will fade the fastest - to extend the life of your tan, we have professional self tanner/lotions available.
- Do not exfoliate, use bar soap, oils or take hot showers for a week. This will fade your tan.
- Airbrush tan is not a protector against UV rays. Use waterproof sunscreen while in the sun.